Krepling is a no-code, frictionless commerce platform that empowers business owners to get online and build, launch and grow their business in the digital space.
We’re looking for a Director, Corporate Sales to build and lead an extensive quota-carrying Corporate Sales team. This Director-level position will be tasked with creating and implementing a scalable corporate sales model with metrics and playbooks. A successful candidate for this role thoroughly understands optimizing a scaled inbound sales system and will work closely with sales operations and demand generation on programs and target customer segments. This candidate also can successfully build a team and programs to scale an outbound business-to-business sales motion that will include prospecting, qualifying, accurate forecasting, and pipeline management throughout the customer presales journey.
About the role
- Location: Europe or remote USA
- Full Time
- Equity Compensation
As a Director, Corporate Sales you’ll …
- Build, lead and optimize the entire Corporate Sales function at Krepling while partnering with our CEO.
- Define goals and strategy to drive a predictable and repeatable motion for new logo acquisition and recurring revenue in the Enterprise and Commercial Sales segment.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales Operations for demand generation and other marketing programs to drive high conversion rates and efficient customer acquisition for inbound and outbound sales motions.
- Recruit, manage, mentor, develop and train a team of Business Development Representatives, Sales Development Representatives, Account Executives, and first-line Sales Managers.
- Regularly produce qualitative and quantitative analyses of sales performance metrics and activities.
- Drive energy and motivate team members and first line sales managers to exceed objectives through coaching and creative incentives.
- Create, iterate and optimize an outbound sales playbook with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Become a subject matter expert in all aspects of Krepling.
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Krepling, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly.
You’ll thrive as a Director, Corporate Sales if you:
- Have a consultative approach; ability to navigate complex business needs and requirements.
- Have significant experience partnering with technical stakeholders and customers.
- Have significant experience leading and growing sales managers and their direct reports including account executives and business development representatives.
- Have experience working at a SaaS company.
- Are a self-motivated, proactive team player. You are biased for action and work effectively in a highly ambiguous, ever-changing environment.
- Are a driven, process-oriented person. You’re able to effectively balance competing priorities and make decisions that best support Krepling, the team, and the customer.
- Are able to efficiently switch contexts from responding to customer emails to giving a product demo to meeting with the product team about an upcoming feature.
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Krepling, our team is focused on creating an economic impact in the commerce hemisphere and is devoted to enabling leading brands and entrepreneurs to grow in a centralized space.
Our mission and brand
Our brand is unique and aims to be the leading all-inclusive commerce platform that centralizes the online brand-building experience for entrepreneurs, SaaS, small-business-owners, and enterprises across the globe. All without the technical knowledge required.
The Krepling brand is a strong reminder of our commitment to making digital commerce easy for everyone, and this is how the brand should be perceived – straightforward and all-inclusive. These principles should guide all forms of brand communication.
A successful brand is an emotional tie that binds stakeholders and customers alike, establishing an expectation of quality and consistency, and ultimately adding value that goes beyond service.
Our brand quality is strengthened by providing a unique, strong, and consistent visual language, therefore the guidelines provided here should be strictly adhered to in order to reflect the highest standards of quality in all our material.
- User-driven: We are building Krepling for the entrepreneur/customer. We develop, gather information, research, and gather feedback to build a platform that is first, last, and always for the user.
- Cost-driven: We aim to centralize a brand’s online experience without adding a weighted value to its startup costs. Our tools and technology equalize the competition in global markets and create independence amongst startups without harming them with added monthly fees.
- Innovating: We are built on ease of use and a user-friendly framework. As a team, we thrive on being curious, creating an open environment, and challenge directly so we can improve not only ourselves but also our product.
- Thriving: We are always seeking to do better and make the world of commerce a better place for organizations and consumers alike. We thrive on the like-minded ideas of our employees and the entrepreneurs we power.
- Creativity: We are a community of creativity. We thrive on inspiring and impacting the ideas of the businesses we power. Seeing ourselves as one community driven by creativity rather than a collection of individuals.
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the support they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Director of Corporate Sales, and as a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world of commerce, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.