Senior Full Stack Engineer
Fully Remote Position
E-Commerce has seen the equivalent of 10 years of growth in just the last year. Today, we are at the cusp of another fundamental shift in the world of commerce. The most innovative retailers have realized that they need to deliver a purchasing experience wherever the consumer is, using best-of-breed applications that go beyond what traditional platforms are catering for. That’s where Krepling comes in.
What you’ll be dong at Krepling
As a Senior Full Stack Engineer, you’ll be:
- Interacting with merchant developers to help them integrate Krepling Pay into their e-commerce payment stack through different channels
- Implement new tools to create the best possible developer journey for merchant developers
- Building proof of concept and sample applications
- Developing deep payments expertise, always looking for ways to optimize our merchant checkout experience
- Contributing to the design and implementation of our developer tools
- Creating delightful external and internal documentation for Krepling products
- Providing feedback to the UI/UX team on how to improve our product, merchant, and checkout experience
That being said, these role responsibilities are just the start! At Krepling, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly.
What we’re looking for
- A highly motivated and proactive self-starter who values autonomy and getting things done
- Comfort working in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
- Outstanding communication skills, able to collaborate with any stakeholder and customers
- Being good at empathizing with merchants and e-commerce retailers
- Experience with troubleshooting environments and diagnosing any blockers
- Experience with Rest APIs
- Experience in payments and/or e-commerce is a plus but not required
- Desire to contribute open source community
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Engineer looking to make their next step in their career – with opportunities for progression into a lead position in time.
However, even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Krepling, our team is focused on creating an economic impact in the commerce hemisphere and is devoted to enabling leading brands and entrepreneurs to grow in a centralized space.
Our mission and brand
Our Krepling brand is unique and aims to be the leading all-inclusive commerce platform that centralizes the online brand-building experience for entrepreneurs, SaaS, small-business-owners, and enterprises across the globe. All without the technical knowledge required.
The Krepling brand is a strong reminder of our commitment to making digital commerce easy for everyone, and this is how the brand should be perceived – straightforward and all-inclusive. These principles should guide all forms of brand communication.
A successful brand is an emotional tie that binds stakeholders and customers alike, establishing an expectation of quality and consistency, and ultimately adding value that goes beyond service.
Our brand quality is strengthened by providing a unique, strong, and consistent visual language, therefore the guidelines provided here should be strictly adhered to in order to reflect the highest standards of quality in all our material.
Our commitments to you
- 100% remote working – work from anywhere you like, however you like
- Competitive share options
- Flexible parental leave
- Co-working space access
Team socials – quarterly workstations, annual company retreats, and virtual events
Laptop, screens, and accessories of your choosing
Additional $500 towards your home office setup
The support you need to help you grow as an impactful VP of Operations, and as a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world of commerce, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying