Krepling is a no-code, frictionless commerce platform that empowers business owners to get online and build, launch and grow their business in the digital space.
We’re looking for a Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer to help us optimize, build, and expand our business dashboard using powerful technology like GraphQL, Node.js, MongoDB, and Python on our robust infrastructure. This person will have a major impact on our business by architecting and implementing features that enable our business owners to manage their project configurations with a focus on billing and pricing.
About the role
- Location: Remote (anywhere in Northern or Western Hemisphere)
As a Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer, you’ll:
- Write scalable services
- Collaborate with the team to improve our internal development process
- Write new and rewrite old APIs
- Architect and build scalable infrastructure
- Work on a highly technical platform that empowers businesses across the globe
- Write and optimize queries and data models
- Collaborate with a multi-disciplined team to guide both what and how we ship new features
That being said, these role responsibilities are just the start! At Krepling, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly.
You’ll thrive as a Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer if you:
- Comfortable writing and optimizing queries and data models
- Are comfortable behind a Linux terminal
- Are comfortable with ambiguity and scoping solutions with your teammates
- Are comfortable providing caring and constructive feedback to others
- Get excited about encouraging and developing entry-level engineers
- Possess a customer-centric mindset
However, even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Krepling, our team is focused on creating an economic impact in the commerce hemisphere and is devoted to enabling leading brands and entrepreneurs to grow in a centralized space.
Our mission and brand
Our Krepling brand is unique and aims to be the leading all-inclusive commerce platform that centralizes the online brand-building experience for entrepreneurs, SaaS, small-business-owners, and enterprises across the globe. All without the technical knowledge required.
The Krepling brand is a strong reminder of our commitment to making digital commerce easy for everyone, and this is how the brand should be perceived – straightforward and all-inclusive. These principles should guide all forms of brand communication.
A successful brand is an emotional tie that binds stakeholders and customers alike, establishing an expectation of quality and consistency, and ultimately adding value that goes beyond service.
Our brand quality is strengthened by providing a unique, strong, and consistent visual language, therefore the guidelines provided here should be strictly adhered to in order to reflect the highest standards of quality in all our material.
- User-driven: We are building Krepling for the entrepreneur/customer. We develop, gather information, research, and gather feedback to build a platform that is first, last, and always for the user.
- Cost-driven: We aim to centralize a brand’s online experience without adding a weighted value to its startup costs. Our tools and technology equalize the competition in global markets and create independence amongst startups without harming them with added monthly fees.
- Innovating: We are built on ease of use and a user-friendly framework. As a team, we thrive on being curious, creating an open environment, and challenge directly so we can improve not only ourselves but also our product.
- Thriving: We are always seeking to do better and make the world of commerce a better place for organizations and consumers alike. We thrive on the like-minded ideas of our employees and the entrepreneurs we power.
- Creativity: We are a community of creativity. We thrive on inspiring and impacting the ideas of the businesses we power. Seeing ourselves as one community driven by creativity rather than a collection of individuals.
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the support they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Director, Corporate Sales, and as a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world of commerce, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying