Krepling is a business management and digital commerce platform that empowers entrepreneurs, business owners to build, grow, and scale their business online without any code required.
We’re looking for a Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer to help us optimize, build, and expand our business dashboard using powerful technology like GraphQL, Node.js, MongoDB, and Python on our robust infrastructure. This person will have a major impact on our business by architecting and implementing features that enable our business owners to manage their project configurations with a focus on billing and pricing.
About the role
- Location: Remote (anywhere in Northern or Western Hemisphere)
As a Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer, you’ll:
- Write scalable services
- Collaborate with the team to improve our internal development process
- Write new and rewrite old APIs
- Architect and build scalable infrastructure
- Work on a highly technical platform that empowers businesses across the globe
- Write and optimize queries and data models
- Collaborate with a multi-disciplined team to guide both what and how we ship new features
That being said, these role responsibilities are just the start! At Krepling, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly.
And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the workweek) to tackle passion projects directly related to Krepling.
You’ll thrive as a Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer if you:
- Comfortable writing and optimizing queries and data models
- Are comfortable behind a Linux terminal
- Are comfortable with ambiguity and scoping solutions with your teammates
- Are comfortable providing caring and constructive feedback to others
- Get excited about encouraging and developing entry-level engineers
- Possess a customer-centric mindset
However, even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Krepling, we are a team of entrepreneurs, high school dropouts, Star Wars enthusiasts, and business owners. The path to Krepling is never a straight line, but the common thread is our ability to thrive in an ever new and changing world.
We are a team focused on one core mission. We seek to empower and centralize the world of commerce and web by creating a wave of digital and commerce-driven innovation.
Our Commitments To You
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave for moms and dads
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Sr. Software Engineer and a healthy human being