VP of Operations
Fully Remote Position
E-Commerce has seen the equivalent of 10 years of growth in just the last year. As COVID subsides, it is unlikely the clock will shift back. Today, we are at the cusp of another fundamental shift in the world of commerce. The most innovative retailers have realized that they need to deliver a purchasing experience wherever the consumer is, using best-of-breed applications that go beyond what traditional platforms are catering for. That’s where Krepling comes in.
What you’ll be dong at Krepling
As a VP of Operations, you’ll be:
- Owning operations at Krepling – establishing best practices for the company, steering us as we scale the team 3x over the next year, pushing the team’s growth and competencies, and unlocking the maximum value to improve our end-to-end delivery.
- Leading human resources projects and implementing and refining company policies and procedures.
- Embodying and building upon the Krepling culture, acting as a role model for the organization, and offering inspirational leadership.
- Leading and evolving the operations and hiring strategy, implementing an operational vision for the organization.
- Building ‘best in class’ teams by defining the organization’s hiring strategy and working closely with the founding team to attract the best talent from around the world.
- Creating structured performance reviews to support ongoing professional development within different divisions.
- Receiving support designed to help you grow as an impactful operations leader and a healthy human being.
That being said, these role responsibilities are just the start! At Krepling, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly.
What we’re looking for
- Tenure in leading and growing global high caliber engineering and operational teams in product-centric orgs – we are looking for someone who’s previously gone through rapid scaling in startups and will bring energy and enthusiasm into doing it all again here.
- Expertise in scaling hyper-growth startups from early-stage up to enterprise-level, with tried and tested solutions to combat the associated challenges.
- Passion for building a great culture and motivating key hires to perform at their best; we want all of the Krepling team to always be learning, growing, and moving forward in their careers.
- Previous experience working with peers to structure product and engineering orgs at scale.
- Leadership and communication skills – you can understand your audience and deliver simple but clear messages to all groups, and ideally speak publicly on the achievements of Krepling and the benefits of our product.
- Have strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize across different tasks and meet deadlines as per business objectives.
- The initiative, the ability to think fast, and the ease in communication needed to quickly build rapport, respect, and trust from the wider group when you join.
- Ambition, drive, and energy – we’re passionate about building the next paradigm within e-commerce and want you to be too.
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English.
However, even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Krepling, our team is focused on creating an economic impact in the commerce hemisphere and is devoted to enabling leading brands and entrepreneurs to grow in a centralized space.
Our mission and brand
Our Krepling brand is unique and aims to be the leading all-inclusive commerce platform that centralizes the online brand-building experience for entrepreneurs, SaaS, small-business-owners, and enterprises across the globe. All without the technical knowledge required.
The Krepling brand is a strong reminder of our commitment to making digital commerce easy for everyone, and this is how the brand should be perceived – straightforward and all-inclusive. These principles should guide all forms of brand communication.
A successful brand is an emotional tie that binds stakeholders and customers alike, establishing an expectation of quality and consistency, and ultimately adding value that goes beyond service.
Our brand quality is strengthened by providing a unique, strong, and consistent visual language, therefore the guidelines provided here should be strictly adhered to in order to reflect the highest standards of quality in all our material.
Our commitments to you
- 100% remote working – work from anywhere you like, however you like
- Competitive share options
- Flexible parental leave
- Co-working space access
Team socials – quarterly workstations, annual company retreats, and virtual events
Laptop, screens, and accessories of your choosing
Additional $500 towards your home office setup
The support you need to help you grow as an impactful VP of Operations, and as a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world of commerce, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying