VP of Partnerships
Fully Remote Position
E-Commerce has seen the equivalent of 10 years of growth in just the last year. Today, we are at the cusp of another fundamental shift in the world of commerce. The most innovative retailers have realized that they need to deliver a purchasing experience wherever the consumer is, using best-of-breed applications that go beyond what traditional platforms are catering for. That’s where Krepling comes in.
What you’ll be dong at Krepling
As a VP of Partnerships, you’ll be:
- Evaluating, prioritizing, and executing strategic agency and technology partnerships across a variety of verticals.
- Partnering closely with Sales, Growth, and Customer Success functions to deliver on company growth targets.
- Envisioning new ways for the partner management and partner marketing teams to positively impact core business objectives.
- Providing the perspective of a strategic partnership to the product and engineering teams and assisting them in working with partners to ensure efficient and effective delivery of new integrations.
- Collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders to launch new markets and offerings and to drive ongoing adoption.
- Forecasting, tracking, and reporting on ambitious performance metrics.
- Generating referrals and new business opportunities for our sales team.
- Supporting Krepling’s sales and customer success teams to help leverage appropriate partners in sales cycles and to meet customer needs.
- Identifying and supporting marketing opportunities for Krepling with agency partners to increase awareness of Krepling and generate opportunities for our sales team.
- Representing Krepling in partners’ market-facing events and conferences, to educate e-commerce merchants about the benefits of launching their store on Krepling.
That being said, these role responsibilities are just the start! At Krepling, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly.
What we’re looking for
- Someone with business development experience within the SaaS space.
- A person who is ready for the challenge of growing and scaling our agency partner program.
- A collaborative individual who has had experience supporting and influencing colleagues on cross-functional teams.
- Someone adept at influencing and relationship-building with partners – identifying what they value, how they grow, and how Krepling can help.
- Someone with channel, sales, or account management experience in the SaaS space.
- Someone self-directed, organized, and driven to succeed.
- A thoughtful, engaging, and energetic individual.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Engineer looking to make their next step in their career – with opportunities for progression into a lead position in time.
However, even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Krepling, our team is focused on creating an economic impact in the commerce hemisphere and is devoted to enabling leading brands and entrepreneurs to grow in a centralized space.
Our mission and brand
Our Krepling brand is unique and aims to be the leading all-inclusive commerce platform that centralizes the online brand-building experience for entrepreneurs, SaaS, small-business-owners, and enterprises across the globe. All without the technical knowledge required.
The Krepling brand is a strong reminder of our commitment to making digital commerce easy for everyone, and this is how the brand should be perceived – straightforward and all-inclusive. These principles should guide all forms of brand communication.
A successful brand is an emotional tie that binds stakeholders and customers alike, establishing an expectation of quality and consistency, and ultimately adding value that goes beyond service.
Our brand quality is strengthened by providing a unique, strong, and consistent visual language, therefore the guidelines provided here should be strictly adhered to in order to reflect the highest standards of quality in all our material.
Our commitments to you
- 100% remote working – work from anywhere you like, however you like
- Competitive share options
- Flexible parental leave
- Co-working space access
Team socials – quarterly workstations, annual company retreats, and virtual events
Laptop, screens, and accessories of your choosing
Additional $500 towards your home office setup
The support you need to help you grow as an impactful VP of Operations, and as a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world of commerce, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying