Remote – Freelance Work
Much like most of the positions we offer here at Krepling, this job does not require you to enter into any long-term contractual agreement and allows you to have complete freedom of mobility. You would be paid a fixed piece rate for each piece of content produced or action performed regardless of time.
A Social Media Marketer will administer Krepling’s social media marketing and advertising. The job entails direct work with 3 of Krepling’s social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Responsibilities and Roles
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Create a regular publishing schedule.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
- Promote content through social advertising.
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Become an advocate for Krepling in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
Qualifications and Experiences
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media. (Give links to profiles as examples).
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the company’s field.
- Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Exceeds at building and maintaining sales relationships, online and off.
- Practices superior time management.
- Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
Other jobs at Krepling
Krepling Expert Work
Perks of the Job
Krepling pays each employee per project undertaken. Experts are free to negotiate fees and ideas.
At Krepling you are free to choose your hours, the projects you undertake and the people you work with.
You will be able to hand over the content you produce to Krepling management smoothly.
We don”t bind you to any long-term contracts, you are free to resign of you discover Krepling is not for you.
We encourage work ethic with targeted bonuses if you exceed the work we expect of you.
© Copyright 2020 Krepling Inc. All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.