Effective: October 21st, 2019
We take the intellectual property rights of others seriously and require that our Users do the same. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act established a process for addressing claims of copyright infringement that we have implemented for Krepling services. If you own a copyright or have authority to act on behalf of a copyright owner and want to report a claim that a third party is infringing that material on or through a Krepling service, please send a notice to our copyright agent that includes all of the items below and we will expeditiously take appropriate action:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim is being infringed;
- A description of the material you claim is infringing and that you want to be removed or access to which you want disabled and the URL or other location of that material;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- The following statement: “I have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material I am complaining of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use)”;
- The following statement: “The information in this notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed”; and
- An electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or a person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
Our designated copyright agent to receive such claims can be reached as follows:
c/o Krepling Inc.
99 Wall Street #1433
New York, NY 10005
By email: [email protected]
We may, in appropriate circumstances, disable or terminate the accounts of users who may be repeat infringers.
This process does not limit our ability to pursue any other remedies we may have to address suspected infringement.
You may also report infringement using the table bellow:
Intellectual Property Report
In order to be effective, any such notification must include a electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive copyright right that is allegedly infringed and must include a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorney’s fees) if you materially misrepresent that material is infringing your copyright(s). Accordingly, if you are not sure if you are the proper copyright holder or if copyright laws protect the material, we suggest that you first contact a lawyer.
© Copyright 2020 Krepling Inc. All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.