Legal Actions Policy.
Last updated on: January 12th, 2020
Krepling is a business building platform that provides the tools and technology for users to set up any type of online business and possibly sell physical or digital products and services on their own website, at physical retail locations, marketplaces and more. While we believe the free and open exchange of ideas in order to build an online business, there are some activities that are incompatible with
The following activities are prohibited:
Child exploitation: You may not offer goods or services, or post or upload materials that exploit or abuse children, including but not limited to images or depictions of child abuse or sexual abuse, or
Harassment, bullying, defamation, and threats: You may not offer goods or services, or post or upload materials, that harass, bully, defame or threaten a specific individual.
Hateful content: You may not use the Services to promote or condone hate or violence against people based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, medical condition, veteran status or other forms of discriminatory intolerance. You may not use the Services to promote or support organizations, platforms or people that: (i) promote or condone such hate; or (ii) threaten or condone violence to further a cause.
Illegal activities: You may not offer goods or services, or post or upload materials, that contravene or that facilitate or promote activities that contravene, the laws of the jurisdictions in which you operate or do business.
Intellectual property: You may not offer goods or services, or post or upload Materials, that infringe on the copyright or trademarks of others.
Malicious and deceptive practices: You may not use the Services to transmit malware or host phishing pages. You may not perform activities or upload or distribute Materials that harm or disrupt the operation of the Services or other infrastructure of Krepling or others, including Shopify’s third party providers. You may not use the Services for deceptive commercial practices or any other illegal or deceptive activities.
Personal and confidential information: You may not post or upload any Materials that contain personally identifiable information, sensitive personal information, or confidential information, such as credit card numbers, confidential national ID numbers, or account passwords unless you have consent from the person to whom the information belongs or who is otherwise authorized to provide such consent.
Restricted Items: You may not offer goods or services that are, or appear to be, restricted items.
Self-harm: You may not offer goods or services, or post or upload Materials, that promote self-harm.
Spam: You may not use the Services to transmit unsolicited commercial electronic messages.
Terrorist organizations: You may not offer goods or services, or post or upload Materials, that imply or promote support or funding of, or membership in, a terrorist organization.
We may, at any time and without notice, remove any materials, and suspend or terminate your Account or your access to the Services if you engage in activities that violate the letter or spirit of this LAP, including activities outside of your use of the Services.
If we believe a violation of the policy is deliberate, repeated, or presents a credible risk of harm to other users, our customers, the Services, or any third parties, we may suspend or terminate your access. This policy may change as Krepling grows and evolves, so please check back regularly for updates and changes. Capitalized terms used below but not defined in this policy have the meaning set forth in the Terms of Service
Users are to:
- comply with all User Terms of Service, including the terms of this Acceptable Use Policy;
- comply with all applicable laws and governmental regulations, including, but not limited to, all intellectual property, data, privacy, and export control laws, and regulations promulgated by any government agencies, including, but not limited to, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, and any rules of any national and other securities exchanges;
- upload and disseminate only User Data to which the User owns all required rights under law and under contractual and fiduciary relationships (such as proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements) and do so only consistent with applicable law;
- use commercially reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorized access to or use of the Services;
- keep passwords and all other login information confidential;
- monitor and control all activity conducted through your account in connection with the Services;
- promptly notify us if you become aware of or reasonably suspect any illegal or unauthorized activity or a security breach involving your accounts or teams, including any loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure or use of a username, password, or account; and
- comply in all respects with all applicable terms of the third-party applications, including any that User elects to integrate with the Services that you access or subscribe to in connection with the Services.
Users are to not:
- permit any third party that is not an Authorized User to access or use a username or password for the Services;
- share, transfer or otherwise provide access to an account designated for you to another person;
- use the Services to store or transmit any User Data that may infringe upon or misappropriate someone else’s trademark, copyright, or other intellectual property, or that may be tortious or unlawful;
- upload to, or transmit from, the Services any data, file, software, or link that contains or redirects to a virus, Trojan horse, worm, or other harmful component or technology that unlawfully accesses or downloads content or information stored within the Services or on the hardware of Krepling or any third party;
- attempt to reverse engineer, decompile, hack, disable, interfere with, disassemble, modify, copy, translate, or disrupt the features, functionality, integrity, or performance of the Services (including any mechanism used to restrict or control the functionality of the Services), any third party use of the Services, or any third-party data contained therein (except to the extent such restrictions are prohibited by applicable law);
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services or related systems or networks or to defeat, avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, or otherwise circumvent any software protection or monitoring mechanisms of the Services;
- access the Services in order to build a similar or competitive product or service or copy any ideas, features, functions, or graphics of the Services;
- use the Services in any manner that may harm minors or that interacts with or targets people under the age of thirteen;
- engage in activity that incites or encourages violence or hatred against individuals or groups;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an employee of ours, an “Administrator”, an “Owner”, or any other Authorized User, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person, organization or entity;
- use the Services to provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act or other laws and regulations concerning national security, defense or terrorism;
- access, search, or create accounts for the Services by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces (for example, “scraping” or creating accounts in bulk);
- send unsolicited communications, promotions or advertisements, or spam;
- place any advertisements within a Krepling client;
- send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information, including “spoofing” or “phishing”;
- abuse referrals or promotions to get more credits than deserved;
- sublicense, resell, time share or similarly exploit the Services;
- use the Services for consumer purposes, as Krepling is intended for use by businesses, entrepreneurs, and organizations;
- access or use the Services on behalf of, or for the benefit of, any Patent Assertion Entity (as defined in the Customer-Specific Supplement);
- use contact or other user information obtained from the Services (including email addresses) to contact Authorized Users outside of the Services without their express permission or authority or to create or distribute mailing lists or other collections of contact or user profile information for Authorized Users for use outside of the Services; or
- authorize, permit, enable, induce or encourage any third party to do any of the above.
Krepling has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor or investigate any materials and your use of the Services at any time for compliance with this LAP and the Krepling Terms of Service, or any other agreement between you and Krepling governing your use of the Services (collectively, the “Terms”). Our determination of whether a violation of this LAP has occurred will be final and binding, and any action taken with respect to enforcing this LAP, including taking no action at all, will be at our sole discretion.
Krepling may modify this LAP, including the list of Restricted Items, at any time. By continuing to use the Services or access your Account after a revised version of the LAP has been posted, you agree to comply with the latest version of the LAP. In the event of a conflict between the LAP and the Terms, this LAP will take precedence, but only to the extent required to resolve such conflict. Capitalized terms used but not defined in this LAP shall have the meanings set forth in the Terms.
Please also feel free to contact us if you have any questions about Krepling’s Legal Actions Policy. You may contact us at [email protected] or at our mailing address below:
99 Wall Street #1433
New York, NY 10005
© Copyright 2021 Krepling Inc. All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.