Remote – Freelance Work
Much like most of the positions we offer here at Krepling, this job does not require you to enter into any long-term contractual agreement and allows you to have complete freedom of mobility. You would be paid a fixed piece rate for each piece of content produced or action performed regardless of time.
A web developer will work directly with Krepling’s primary billing software for shared/dedicated and cloud hosting and will be expected to monitor the backend interface of the Krepling platform.
Responsibilities and Roles
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- WHMCS work including, Configuration and Integration with a WordPress site.
- WHMCS admin task and bug fixing & all kind of management.
- Creating website layout/user interfaces by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrating data from various back-end services and databases
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
Qualifications and Experiences
- Extremely advanced knowledge of the inner workings of WHMCS and WordPress.
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- Familiarity with FTP clients such as cPanel.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of web hosting systems
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen.
Other jobs at Krepling
Social Media Marketer
Krepling Expert Work
Perks of the Job
Krepling pays each employee per project undertaken. Experts are free to negotiate fees and ideas.
At Krepling you are free to choose your hours, the projects you undertake and the people you work with.
You will be able to hand over the content you produce to Krepling management smoothly.
We don”t bind you to any long-term contracts, you are free to resign of you discover Krepling is not for you.
We encourage work ethic with targeted bonuses if you exceed the work we expect of you.
© Copyright 2020 Krepling Inc. All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.